Through education and support, MC Wellness Group aims to empower you. In our private consultations, we meet to discuss your health goals and concerns, following which we craft an individualized plan for you to meet your goals. We are here to help you throughout your journey.
Initial ConsultationFor 15 Minutes
- Initial Telephone Consultation – FREE (15 minutes)
- We will get to know each other, learn about your health goals, and assess if we are the right fit to help you reach your goals.
- See if your medical condition qualifies for the Texas’s Compassionate Use Program (TCUP)
Individualize Case ReviewConducted through email communication
- Filling out an intake form
- Based on the information that you provide; we develop and email you an individualized care plan within one business day from the receipt of your intake form.
- A follow-up email or one 15-minute phone call to answer any questions.
- One Hour Consultation via phone call or virtual
- One 15 minute weekly follow-up call for 3 weeks
- Individualized Care Plan
- Support through email as needed. Certain circumstances may require follow-up consultation fee.
What to Expect –
Prior to the call:
- Fill out an intake form
During the call:
- Talk more about your health history and goals
- Medication review to safeguard against medication interactions
- Quick over-brief on how and why cannabis works in our bodies
- Set up realistic expectations around using cannabis
- Discuss safe methods of selecting and purchasing cannabis
- How to safely use cannabis
- Individualized care plan
- How to talk to your doctor about using cannabis
*Topics can be adjusted based on your level of knowledge.
Follow-up ConsultationPhone Call or Virtual
- One 30 minute Consultation via phone call or virtual
Commonly addressed after initial consultation:
- Additional medication interaction assessments
- Additional recommendations
- Answering any questions
This service may also be for those who are already be using cannabis and have some questions.
Texas's Compassionate Use Program Consultation
Texas’s Compassionate Use Program (TCUP) allows certain physicians to prescribe low tetrahydrocannabinols (THC) cannabis for medical purposes for permanent Texan residents with qualifying medical conditions.
We work with you from finding a Texan prescribing physician, selecting a medical dispensary, and assisting with your first shipment if needed. Additionally, one 15 minute consultation is available after you receive or begin your medication.
Extraordinary Package Deal
- Initial Evaluation
- Individual Consultation
- FOUR 30-minute Follow-Up Evaluations
- Payment plan available